In Certified Networker’s Module 12 we will take all of the previous modules and truly put them into perspective for you. We will also look at the crucial steps in maintaining a consistent level of Referrals For Life®!
PURPOSE: The purpose of this training module is to teach participants how to effectively ask for referrals and how to create incentives for showing their appreciation to referral partners. Participants will learn various aspects of approaching referral partners and ways to encourage them to send business to the participant. Also, the importance of incentive programs and ways to create them will be discussed. Lastly, we will do a course wrap-up.
Participants will learn:
- Putting all the modules together: how to continually ask for and receive high quality referrals.
- Learn how to use a referral tracking system.
- Referral reward systems.
- How asking and rewarding referrals turn into Referrals for Life®
- Ongoing use of the networking score card.
- We will also look at further use of the scorecard to leverage your networking time to increase the effectiveness of your referral network.
The Certified Networker Program is taught in a series of 12 interactive modules designed to give participants a complete overview of the referral marketing process along with requisite skills and a plan that insures success.