Certified Networker Module 10 is about educating your referral sources. In fact, Motivation and Education go together like peanut butter and jelly. If all of your referral partners are motivated to support you (Module 9), but they aren’t educated to do so, what do you have?
PURPOSE: The purpose of this training module is to help participants understand that obtaining consistent word-of-mouth depends on identifying and developing relationships with other people. This module will help participants further develop relationships they have identified as strong sources of referrals. In this framework participants will learn to use a five-phase system to build and activate a referral network, which in essence puts us in a position to either strengthen our profitable relationships or move some of our Credible relationships into Profitable relationships.
Participants will learn:
- How to develop a “training curriculum” to enable your referral partners to bring you quality referrals on a consistent basis.
- The criteria for a referral partner
- about inviting sources to a training session
- Structuring the training session
- Training materials to enable more referrals
- Rewarding your referral sources.
- Identify who to train and establish a plan to implement.
- We will also look at further use of the scorecard to leverage your networking time to increase the effectiveness of your referral network.
The Certified Networker Program is taught in a series of 12 interactive modules designed to give participants a complete overview of the referral marketing process along with requisite skills and a plan that insures success.