In Certified Networker’s Module 6 we will show you tools and techniques for enhancing your business image and how the elements of your business image affect your referability.
PURPOSE: The purpose of this training module is to teach participants how to enhance their business image by using key marketing and public relations tools. They will learn techniques for creating an identity by providing the media with newsworthy articles and news releases and by interacting with the public in other ways. They will also learn to develop marketing materials that will aid them in making a positive impression on their target market.
Participants will learn:
- Elements of their business image and how these elements affect their referability
- Ways to enhance their business image to generate more referrals
- About press releases and newsletters and how to write them
- About testimonials – how to get them, format, how to use them
- How to build expertise: publishing, blogging, social media
- We will also look at further use of the scorecard to leverage your networking time to increase the effectiveness of your referral network.
The Certified Networker Program is taught in a series of 12 interactive modules designed to give participants a complete overview of the referral marketing process along with requisite skills and a plan that insures success.