The Masters Program is a continuation of the life long learning of the Certified Networker Program. The 3 Core Competencies of Referral Marketing are:
- People must have the RIGHT referral marketing knowledge
- They need to stay immersed in the information and implement their referral plan
- Their referral network needs to be trained properly by experts
This program that is designed to support all Certified Networker Program graduates who want to set their plan for high quality referral-building - and be kept accountable to those plans.
These objectives will be achieved by the following monthly events,
1) Monthly Group Coaching Sessions - A dedicated 3 hour Master Circle class. At the end of the session, all grads will have discussed their one new business development challenge of the month with other graduates. In a structured, collaborative and supportive environment, grads will share their challenges and solutions. When appropriate, I will be leading the session on topics that the group chooses to address. The group coaching session will run from 8am to 11am on the first Monday of every month (tentative day and time).
2) Full Access to Certified Networker - Every Masters Program participant will have full access to the Thursday afternoon and Friday morning Certified Networker Series for the course of their participation in the Masters Program. In addition, participants will have full access to Referral Success 101 at no additional cost.
3) Referral Partner Training - Following our third core competency: participants in the Masters Program can bring their network to Certified Networker programs (Thursday afternoons and Friday mornings). These three hour sessions will provide a base for creating appointments, programs, and collaborative events with one another.
Fee (available only to graduates of the Certified Networker Program):
$1350 for 1 year membership in the Masters Program
$125 per month (includes CNP modules, guest passes for your network, and the monthly group sessions)
Fee (for the monthly group sessions only):
$60 per program (3 hours, 1st Monday of the month)
$500 for 12 sessions (over 18 months)